Tuesday, May 16, 2006

uda lama ya??

huaaahhh... uda lama ya ga ngeblog?? hehehe
iya neh, lagi super sibuk banget!
akhirnya slese juga all of my assignments.
today, which is tuesday, is my last day of class!! yaaayyy...
well, tapinya trs FINAL!!!
wed is a 'dead-day', trs thurs is first of final!
my final will be from this thurs-next wed, means that i'll have ONLY 1 final on each day!!! hahaha... am so happy!!
tp tetep aja neh ngebayangin yg namanya final tuh udah serem mannn...
tp ga tau knp this time ga se serem semester lalu, pdhl biasanya a week before final started to feel stressed out. tp kl ini masih aja nyante! hahaha.. bis uda cape seh! jd yg ada di otak tuh cuma HOLIDAY!!!
mgkn nanti by the time wed baru d kejang2 kl ye mikirn final!
i'll have to get 88 for my ctg final to get a B+, and 100 maybe to get an A!!! which is ga mungkin punya la!!! hahahah
tp 88 aja gw da seneg bgt kok! hihi...
ayo donk final ,cepetan selse!! gmn ya caranya dpt bgs tanpa bljr?? anyone knows some jurus sakti?? hehe...
argghhh
ok good luck for me for the FINALL!!
after that Hawaii here I commmeeeeeeee......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home