Friday, August 10, 2007

LKS-FNA dinner

PT. LKS - FNA Department Gathering Dinner


Venue: Samudera Restaurant, MTA
Time: Friday, Aug 10'07 - 6:30pm


No of people attended: 9+3



Candid US:






my co-workers: Mba' Ressa , Fardy, Mba' Uci, Mba' Hetty


Mba' Hetty , Mba' Wenda & Me


Fardy & Mba' Uci


My co-workers & their husbands: Ko' Harry & Bu' Ferlin, Mba' Yevy & Johni


Mba' Ressa & husband - Mas Iqbal


My manager: Bu' Ferlin & Husband - Ko Harry


Mba' Uci, Mba' Hetty, Mba' Wenda, Bu' Wenny & Me




Funniest & CANDID pic of all:




Hari ini our department ngadain dinner bareng2..
so it's only for FNA peepz, which is 9 of us, with 8 girls & 1 guy!! (yupzz!! that's right cuma 1 guy doank!!)
But there's a total of 12 of us who went for the dinner, since 3 of us bring their husbands along to the dinner.
It was very fun. I have never went out with them before, so this was my first time and I really enjoy it!! we had a very good laugh at everything!
n I think our table was the loudest of all the tables there!
we were there from they were open at 6:30 until 9:30, when they were almost closed!
I think we're the longest guests there, since the table next to us who were there after us had left way before we left.

Basically, the purpose of this dinner was kind of a farewell dinner for 1 of our co-workers - Bu' Wenny, who's going to resign by the end of Aug.
At the same time it's kind of a farewell too for me, Bu' Ferlin & Mba' Uci who's going to be transferred to GGS. (Actually the 3 of us are supposed to be under GGS since Aug 1, but some how everything wasn't ready yet & we haven't got a new space to work)


overall: seru banget!!!
we gotta do this more often!! tp hrs liat2 yg disc nya gede jg!!! ;p



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home