Wednesday, July 11, 2007

my last night in the US (perhaps)



my last night here...
still struggling with my study for my final tomm
dunno why i;m so brain-dead!! *damn*


ok, people have been asking about my feelings about going back for good...
wether i'm sar or happy or even excited...



to be honest, i'm actually FRIGHTENED!!! with the idea of going back for good...
am so scared with everything that i will face in indo..
with the new experience n new things that i will need to face, espcially the WORK life!!
also scared of not being able to adapt with the environment and all..
since i haven't lived in indo for the last 10 yrs now.
so yeah i know i think it's gonna be real hard for me to get used to it again



work life is of course scarry!
biar pun gw da pernah ngerasain kerja.. but still it's gonna be different!!
this is office work..
which i dont even have the experience at all.
dunno what to expect in the office
hopefully can do good


on the other hand, i'm happy too i guess
at last i can be with my parents again after a vr long time haven't spent that much time with them.
then i can also enjoy my life for not doing all the house chores again, since there's people who will do it for me ;p
meeting some of my old friends back home n hang out with them in between the busy works that i will soon face


but at the same time i'm also kinda sad though..
going to miss all my FREEDOM that i have down here
coz i know going back to indo n the idea of living again with my parents is such a jerk!!
they gonna treat me like i'm in a prison!
can't hang out with my friends and all..
hopefully it's not ganna be the case this time *cross-finger*
or else i'm not gonna be able to get used with the life there ever!!


i'm too gonna miss all my friends..
all the happy n crazy moments that we have shared n gone through together for the pass few years..
met new people for the last 5 years in the US..
it was fun n adventorous..


well, that's life i guess...
we're getting older,
we need to take a new step,
we need to move on,
we need to start thinking for our future.

no more laying around,
having fun.
we need to start thinking of what we want n start doing it.



hopefully i can pass through all of these new steps
n go beyond all the worries that i have
n conquer all my dreams.


next steps:
i will work in my dad's company for a start while steeling down n adapting back.
then will try to find other work in banking or audit firms perhaps.
still hping that i can take the baking and pastry course in singapore though.. (it's just my dream n hopefully i can make it)



thanks to u all my friends who have made a difference in my life for the pass 5 yrs while i'm in the US.
pls forgive me for any wrong doing that i have done, any insult that i've made intentionally n not..
really hope that we can meet again someday!
perhaps in one of your weddings ;p (dun forget to invite me when u're getting married peepz!)

thank you for being my friends!!
i'm so gonna miss u guyz!!!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home