Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Soo going back & Juwina's bday dinner



woke up really early today to send Soo n her sis to the airport.

it was kind of sad to see your friend go.
well, i'm going back for good too anyway.
so it might be the feelings...
everyone is going their own seperate ways to pursue their dream and taking their next big steps.
the next steps of our life!

after that we went to SF, coz tong needs to buy some marcopolo for her aunt.
we wanted to eat at just wonton, but they were closed!!
so pissed off!! so we decided to eat at 8 immortals instead.
then went to marcopolo which is just next door.

then we went back to SFO to take Jackson's car, since me n tong went with Trisno's car.

on our way home my bro called and asked as to meet him at Valley Fair to buy Juwina's present in 1 hr time, since he's also on his way from Berkeley.
so we reached there just in time... malahan me n tong reached there ealier than he did!

walked around like tut, thinking of what to buy for Juju...
at the end we bought a jacket and a shirt at VS & A&F

gile d i did some shopping again!! pdhl koper uda nyaris kaga muat sptnya!
damn!! haha.. well, we bought 1 shirt for our sis too (jgn gr lo y ly! kk lo lg tumben bae soalnya! HAHA)


so dinner was @ Buca di Beppo, Palo Alto
we reached there like 1 hr late, coz my bro needs to pick Andry up @ Freemont.
gotta meet some of my juniors at FH
many new faces that i don't know
so asked tong 1by1 who is the person n all. HAHA
overall, it was fun!

might be my last time seeing some of them that i've known for a quiete some time!


so tired now!
finished doing my laundry like 2 hrs ago but haven't fold them yet. ;p
just finish typing up my final review
n still need to do my PROJECT!!!
DAMN!!!
ARGGHHHH!!!
so stress up!! i'm like totally slacking for the pass 2 wks!! DAMN!!!
maybe coz i'm going back like in a vr short time, so the mood kinda different!
well, need to start on my project tomm night or i'm gonna be DEAD!!!

ok need to rest now!
tong coming over tomm to help me out in cleaning up my hs n do some packing!
it's gonna be a very long day tomm!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home