Wednesday, July 16, 2008

work work work...

uda lama banget ga update...
lotzz of things have changed ever since..


first thing first...
as of JUNE kmrn.. i am no longer in the F&A dept! soo... now i'm in the purchasing dept. n still managing 2 staff under me n also still in the same division as before. but now, i'm the one who's buying all the material n needs for the project of the division. no longer need to prepare for the money n arrange all the payment n asking clients for money BUT now i'm the one who's asking for money from the finance dept to buy things!!

well.. things are different in this new dept...
more hectic i might say.. since u are chased by all the projects' dateline n factory for the material they need both daily n for the projects.
really no break from everything since projects are continuous.. old one done new one come again...
so there's really no end in everything. while in finance when u get they money at least u can relax for a couple of day. so i might say.. things are more stressful now!

which leads toooo.....
ILLNESS!!
so yeah... i was sick for the last 3weeks. i got infection on my tonsils which leads to a VERY high fever. n made me stay at home for 4 days, while there's tonnes of things that need to be done in the office.
my parents were away n i was home alone.. so yeah my supernice bf made me stay at home for the whole week!!! which is way too boring for me!!
n last week my dad made me stay at home for the friday, since actually my doctor asked me to stay for another 3 days at home but i insist on coming to work.
well, things are better now though still recovering. hope everything gonna be fine.

i think it is right that stress could lead to illnesses!
since i've never had any serious illnes before this, even when i was stressed out when i was still in finance.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home