Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Birthday DEAR Dad : 03/22/2007

Happy 50th Birthday Dad


Happy Birthday to my Dad
On this wondeful day,
Wishing you many blessings
As they come your way.

You are the best dad ever
And this comes from my heart,
Because your a wonderful father
And my love will never depart.

I wish for you all the happiness
And may all your wishes come true,
I pray that you find love and joy
In everything you say and do.

So i wish you all the best Dad
As you celebrate your special day,
I pray that you enjoy every moment
Because it's your birthday.

Happy Birthday Dad

©2007 Debbie L Battrick


picture taken: 01/01/07



You Da Man!

Ever since my life began,
I realized that "You da man!"
I saw your wisdom, your courage too,
And I learned I could rely on you.

Your tolerant nature was really great;
Nevertheless, you'd not hesitate
To let me know when I'd been bad
It must have been hard, but that's being a dad.

You're strong and smart and filled with love--
A gift to me from up above.
So here's a greeting from your biggest fan:
Happy Birthday, Dad, cause "You da man!"

By Karl Fuchs



@Satoo - Shangri-La Hotel, Jakarta: 12/26/06




May Jesus Christ blees you always in everything that you're doing.
May you also be blessed with good health, success and happiness.
Love you bunch!



hugs & kisses from far away...
your daughter,
-op-




the family: 12/31/06


see some of the pics taken by my sis during dad's bday celebration back home @ ...my faNtaStic world...



2 Comments:

  • This is really a great post...thanks for sharing this with us...and well to make the day more special and filled with fun just drop by my blog on Birthday Wishes sometime for all the amazing ideas and resources!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 PM  

  • thanks for stopping by...

    By Blogger nopikemphot, at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home