Saturday, April 22, 2006

after so long

hi alll... am back!
been busy lately with my schl works! got my actg exam abck on wed, n it's not like my expectation! was disappointed...
well, think must study hard for the 3rd midterm then!

next week, im going to have 2 midterms...
then have to submit a paper for my anthro class..
i better start reading on the materials n think of what to write for this second part!
all my proffs dediced to change due dates all around... so now am packed with all the assignments toward the end fo the semester = SUCKS!!
realie hate it! have to cramp myself up with all the assignments that are coming n also have to prepare for the final at the same time!

oh ya... summer registration has started.. n guess what??
yeah! i can only get into 1 of the classes that i wanna take!@ the other was already full!!
my appointment started on the first day at 1pm, n the registration thingy started at 7am, n still i can't get to that class!
damn school! why can't they offer more sections???
well, i think i have to just try to add the class on the day itself...we'll see weather am in luck or not...

wish me luck for my exams next week...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home